Friday, February 14, 2014

Thing 2

I own an I Pad and an I Phone so I was familiar with some of the features of IOS 7. However, there were many things that I was not aware of. I use my camera a lot  and have experimented a little with the different filters, but now I will try using some of the tips that were mentioned. When I shared photos, I would select each photo but now I learned that I can click the select button above a collection of photos to send the whole collection.  Time stamps on text messages was new to me.  I do not use Siri very often, but after seeing some of the features, I might try it more.  I have changed my text to BOLD. I knew that I had the pull down and up menus but really didn't use them.  I am becoming more used to using them when I pull out my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment